– We are open for season 2021 –
Located in the heart of Le Mas d’Azil village in Ariège Pyrénées, this former hotel has been a guest house since 2012, welcoming Santiago pilgrims, touring cyclists and visitors to the area.
This authentic family owned building is a reminder of the town’s historic time.
Le Gardel guest house can provide:
- Accommodation for singles or groups of up to 15 people with 8 bedrooms, each with private toilet and bathroom and shared kitchen.
- Possibility to organise 2 separate apartments accommodating 4 and 6 people with private kitchen.
Being located in the heart of the village, Le Gardel guest house is conveniently close to shops (supermarkets, bakery, pharmacy, news agent, restaurants, cafe, post office, bank, visitor centre). That makes it a perfect stopover for hikers needing a refill.
Some rooms have a church tower view, and the prehistoric cave is located 800m away. The guest house is on the path of the GR78 of the Piémont Pyrénéen track leading to Santiago.
Included in your stay:
- Towels and bedding
- Common areas
- Big terrace opening to the main square
- Bike storage, wash area
- Internet access
Le Gardel guest house is open from mid-April to mid-October
- 35€ for a single person
- 30€ per person sharing the same bedroom